Chef G. Garvin’s Fish and Grits
Take cooking on board to a whole new level with Chef G. Garvin’s fish and grits recipe.
1 lb Dover sole fillet
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 cup all purpose flour
¼ cup olive oil
1. Pour all-purpose flour on a plate and set aside.
2. Pour olive oil in a frying pan and place on a medium heat. NOTE: the oil should be hot so that the fish can fry evenly.
3. Season both sides of the fish fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Cover the fish in the flour, and then pat off the excess.
5. Fry fish filets on each side for approximately 3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove fish, and then place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
7. Serve fish over a hearty portion of hot grits.
for more great recipes visit Chef G Garvin’s Web site